Phoenix Rising Phoenix Rising

Go Back   Phoenix Rising > RuinsOfChaos > RuinsOfChaos Public

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Annihilation (l33t Admin)
KoC name: vengefuldeath87
spearleft

vengefuldeath87 has a brilliant futurevengefuldeath87 has a brilliant futurevengefuldeath87 has a brilliant futurevengefuldeath87 has a brilliant futurevengefuldeath87 has a brilliant futurevengefuldeath87 has a brilliant futurevengefuldeath87 has a brilliant futurevengefuldeath87 has a brilliant futurevengefuldeath87 has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to vengefuldeath87 Send a message via Yahoo to vengefuldeath87
RoC Private Forums!

Everyone in the PHNX alliance on RoC is welcome to join up, so make sure your a member, and post your username in this thread for access!.

EDIT: THE STUPID ANTISPAM SYSTEM FLAGS ANY POST WHICH JUST CONTAINS YOUR USERNAME, SO IF YOUR USERNAME IS THE SAME AS YOUR ROC NAME, POST SOME RANDOM TEXT AS WELL AS YOUR NICK!!!

if you cant get on cyanide try /server 166.82.1.7

Last edited by vengefuldeath87; 08-07-2008 at 06:35 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Ex-member
KoC name: Devilish-Dion
spearleft

Devilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to all
Devilish-Dion =]

Now gives me access!
(19:12:37) (%smory:#ignition) your such a fag Dion
Quote:
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
Old 06-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Explosion (Battlefield Mod)
KoC name: Arimos
spearleft

Arimos has much to be proud ofArimos has much to be proud ofArimos has much to be proud ofArimos has much to be proud ofArimos has much to be proud ofArimos has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Arimos Send a message via MSN to Arimos
Arimos.... (10 Char)

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and saw a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of scales in his hand. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth
Old 06-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Honoured
KoC name:
spearleft

Nemesis- has a reputation beyond reputeNemesis- has a reputation beyond reputeNemesis- has a reputation beyond reputeNemesis- has a reputation beyond reputeNemesis- has a reputation beyond reputeNemesis- has a reputation beyond reputeNemesis- has a reputation beyond reputeNemesis- has a reputation beyond reputeNemesis- has a reputation beyond reputeNemesis- has a reputation beyond reputeNemesis- has a reputation beyond reputeNemesis- has a reputation beyond reputeNemesis- has a reputation beyond reputeNemesis- has a reputation beyond reputeNemesis- has a reputation beyond repute
Wiggity. rawr.

Help script for #pr-scripts
~
france säger (10:04):
if one day i need a cheekbone replacement it'l be your fault!!
~
-16:51:01- • @Nemmy snogs Shiggity wiggity woos too
-16:51:48- • @Shiggity am snogged .... hmmm, rather nice
~
-22:35:42- (~Magbag) gonna marry Nemmy?
-22:35:43- (%Princ3ssZelda) I'm working on it!
Old 06-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Ex-member
KoC name: biglou250
spearleft

biglou250 is on a distinguished road
Chuck-Norris

* biglou250 roundhouse kicks you.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Ex-member
KoC name: opal_ice
spearleft

opal_ice is on a distinguished road
opal_ice

you gotta give me access, otherwise i wont meet any hot girls in wisconsin =P
Old 06-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Honoured
KoC name: retired
spearleft

april has a reputation beyond reputeapril has a reputation beyond reputeapril has a reputation beyond reputeapril has a reputation beyond reputeapril has a reputation beyond reputeapril has a reputation beyond reputeapril has a reputation beyond reputeapril has a reputation beyond reputeapril has a reputation beyond reputeapril has a reputation beyond reputeapril has a reputation beyond reputeapril has a reputation beyond reputeapril has a reputation beyond repute
april.....
Old 06-07-2008, 11:32 PM
Honoured (SITF and Polls Mod)
KoC name: Bags_PR
spearleft

smoran had way too many reps to count!smoran had way too many reps to count!smoran had way too many reps to count!smoran had way too many reps to count!smoran had way too many reps to count!smoran had way too many reps to count!smoran had way too many reps to count!smoran had way too many reps to count!smoran had way too many reps to count!smoran had way too many reps to count!smoran had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via AIM to smoran Send a message via MSN to smoran
blasphemy.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Honoured
KoC name: Achilles
spearleft

Dartanian has a brilliant futureDartanian has a brilliant futureDartanian has a brilliant futureDartanian has a brilliant futureDartanian has a brilliant futureDartanian has a brilliant futureDartanian has a brilliant futureDartanian has a brilliant futureDartanian has a brilliant futureDartanian has a brilliant future
Achilles. Holla.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Ex-member
KoC name: retartedazn
spearleft

retarted_azn has much to be proud ofretarted_azn has much to be proud ofretarted_azn has much to be proud ofretarted_azn has much to be proud of
retarted_azn
Old 06-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Ignition
KoC name: RaidenZeroX
spearleft

RaidenZeroX is on a distinguished road
RaidenZeroX

I live in Wisconsin too, great place.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:14 AM
RoC Member
KoC name: Brahma1
spearleft

Brahma1 is on a distinguished road
Talking Presence

ROC name Brahma
Just a membere of poeninxrising with kingsofchaos

Old 07-07-2008, 12:39 AM
Explosion
KoC name: lakingsfan_A12M
spearleft

lakingsfan_A12M had way too many reps to count!lakingsfan_A12M had way too many reps to count!lakingsfan_A12M had way too many reps to count!lakingsfan_A12M had way too many reps to count!lakingsfan_A12M had way too many reps to count!lakingsfan_A12M had way too many reps to count!lakingsfan_A12M had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via MSN to lakingsfan_A12M
lakingsfan

Old 07-07-2008, 01:52 AM
Ex-member
KoC name: ShadoW_A12M
spearleft

xShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to all
xShadoWx
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to atleast 10 characters.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:59 AM
Ignition: Nitro
KoC name: STARKILLER
spearleft

STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!STARKILLER had way too many reps to count!
Starkiller
hmm it won't large caps for me.
I feel so small.

FEAR IN THEIR HEARTS, DOUBT IN THEIR MINDS
--------------------------------------------------
The knife is in my hand
But I
....-I won't cut your

....-I won't touch your
........................Your beautiful skin

Feed Inferno
Old 07-07-2008, 05:38 AM
RoC Member
KoC name: cham
spearleft

cham has much to be proud ofcham has much to be proud ofcham has much to be proud of
cham............!

Old 07-07-2008, 05:59 AM
Ex-member
KoC name: Gladii
spearleft

Gladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really nice
Gladii

Hi april! (had to type something to make this message longer ^^)

www.playfearless.com
Old 07-07-2008, 07:24 AM
RoC Member
KoC name: Hazuki
spearleft

Hazuki is a jewel in the roughHazuki is a jewel in the roughHazuki is a jewel in the roughHazuki is a jewel in the roughHazuki is a jewel in the roughHazuki is a jewel in the rough
Hazuki

Aprils Officer, we should do the Muppets too .

/Haz
Old 07-07-2008, 01:18 PM
RoC Member
KoC name: gandalf420
spearleft

gandalf_the_white is on a distinguished road
Join

gandalf420
Old 07-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Banned
KoC name: zman007
spearleft

zman007 will become famous soon enoughzman007 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to zman007
zman007...
Old 07-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Ignition
KoC name: Fantenator
spearleft

Fantenator is a jewel in the roughFantenator is a jewel in the roughFantenator is a jewel in the roughFantenator is a jewel in the roughFantenator is a jewel in the rough
Fantenator
Old 07-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Ex-member
KoC name: -
spearleft

Zesdelige_Schalenset is on a distinguished road
Zesdelige_Schalenset
Old 07-07-2008, 10:04 PM
RoC Member
KoC name: Winger
spearleft

Winger will become famous soon enoughWinger will become famous soon enough
Wingz in roc, officer of nara
Old 08-07-2008, 01:41 AM
Honoured
KoC name: RocketRajib
spearleft

RocketRajib is a splendid one to beholdRocketRajib is a splendid one to beholdRocketRajib is a splendid one to beholdRocketRajib is a splendid one to beholdRocketRajib is a splendid one to beholdRocketRajib is a splendid one to beholdRocketRajib is a splendid one to beholdRocketRajib is a splendid one to beholdRocketRajib is a splendid one to beholdRocketRajib is a splendid one to beholdRocketRajib is a splendid one to beholdRocketRajib is a splendid one to beholdRocketRajib is a splendid one to beholdRocketRajib is a splendid one to behold
RocketRajib
Old 08-07-2008, 02:03 AM
RoC Member
KoC name: Striid
spearleft

Striid is on a distinguished road
Striid of KoC. Sent you message yesterday.
Closed Thread