Phoenix Rising Phoenix Rising

Go Back   Phoenix Rising > Public area > Allies

Notices

Old 17-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Annihilation (IGD and Embassy Mod)
KoC name: Shiggity
spearleft

Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via MSN to Shiggity
Application for Becoming an Ally of PR

APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR BECOMING AN ALLY OF PHOENIX RISING

If your alliance wishes to ally with Phoenix Rising, please make a new thread in this section of the forums to let us know. We ask that your alliance have at least 30 members (or the expectation that you will grow quickly), a GUA thread, and either a website or forum.

If you meet the above requirements, please start a new thread and provide the following information.

Alliance name:
Link to your website and/or forums:
Link to your GUA thread:

Your IRC channel:
Head of chain:
Number of members:
Your KoC name/link:
Do you have a frequently updated list of members?
Why are you interested in an alliance with Phoenix Rising?
Who are your current allies and enemies?
Are you in the Phoenix Rising chain?
If not, do intend to join the chain?
If so, when?

If you wish to join our command chain, Annihilation ranked members of the alliance will decide if your application is accepted. Generally speaking, most command-chain allies are accepted. If you do not wish to join the command chain, all of our Explosion and Annihilation ranked members will review your application and vote on whether we will ally with you or if we would rather remain on neutral terms.

If your alliance is approved to become an ally, you will need to select an Ambassador (or Ambassadors) for your alliance. [The application information can be found here.] All ambassadors have access to the Phoenix Rising Embassy section which is where any issues between PR and our allies are settled. The Ambassador is also responsible for making sure Phoenix Rising has all your current chain information to include current leadership, forums location, or appropriate contact for your alliance.

Thank you for your interest in Phoenix Rising. We look forward to working together to help make Kings of Chaos a fun gaming experience for everyone.

~ Shiggity
PR Embassy/Allies Mod

Need help? Got questions and want answers NOW??? Get live help at
#pr-academy
*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.

First, they ignore you. Second, they laugh at you. Third, they fight you. Finally, you win.
~ Gandhi
<3 Kalki

Old 01-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Non-member
KoC name: Gameshark
spearleft

Gameshark is on a distinguished road
Nite; Now is the EnD

Alliance name: Nite
Link to your website and/or forums: http://s4.invisionfree.com/Fear_Coven_is_the_sh
Link to your GUA thread: n/a
Your IRC channel: #nite (i think???)
Head of chain: umm ephemeral, and that's not a persons name
Number of members: always changing
Your KoC name/link: Nite-Shark http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4166230
Do you have a frequently updated list of members? no
Why are you interested in an alliance with Phoenix Rising? One might say I've invested a little. Others may say I made a retarded mistake, I'd like to think I did a good thing.
Who are your current allies and enemies? none on either side
Are you in the Phoenix Rising chain? no
If not, do intend to join the chain? possibly, but I really can't say, and I can say it probably wouldn't be my chains intention. I really don't know any of you folks, and I think it important I should.
If so, when? ...