Phoenix Rising Phoenix Rising

Go Back   Phoenix Rising > Public area > Spam and Chat

Notices

Old 07-01-2015, 09:25 PM
Annihilation
KoC name: Maximus-PR
spearleft

Maximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next level
4199 and people still come here lolol I'm shocked
Old 07-01-2015, 09:56 PM
Annihilation
KoC name: Walaw
spearleft

Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via AIM to Walaw Send a message via MSN to Walaw Send a message via Yahoo to Walaw
4200 .... all love.

Quote:
[19:24] <Leash> they just lift a bug that almost killed all ES lol -- Can you Say Pwned???
[19:24] <Leash> but pwned yes idd
Quote:
[19:35] <Spirits> you cut my tbg by more than 1/2
[19:35] <Wally>
[19:35] <Wally> that just makes me smile
[19:36] <Spirits> TFF from 49k to 15
Bigman's AA
Quote:
My tbg went from 3.3 mil to under a mil in a few hours, sorry everyone living on my tbg , but the money has ran out, taking donations, lol
Ever seen an IS this beat up?? 4,783.39/10,000. It's what happens when you get pwned by PR/NL!!
Old 07-01-2015, 10:43 PM
Annihilation
KoC name: Maximus-PR
spearleft

Maximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next levelMaximus- has taken reps to the next level

and I wonder if anyone will get to 10k by 2050

Old 07-01-2015, 10:44 PM
Annihilation (Battlefield mod)
KoC name: Xruul
spearleft

Xruul had way too many reps to count!Xruul had way too many reps to count!Xruul had way too many reps to count!Xruul had way too many reps to count!Xruul had way too many reps to count!Xruul had way too many reps to count!Xruul had way too many reps to count!Xruul had way too many reps to count!Xruul had way too many reps to count!Xruul had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via MSN to Xruul
4203. We can always dream...

Old 08-01-2015, 03:44 AM
Annihilation (IGD and Embassy Mod)
KoC name: Shiggity
spearleft

Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via MSN to Shiggity

...such a lovely number, don't you think?

Need help? Got questions and want answers NOW??? Get live help at
#pr-academy
*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.

First, they ignore you. Second, they laugh at you. Third, they fight you. Finally, you win.
~ Gandhi
<3 Kalki

Old 08-01-2015, 03:47 AM
Annihilation
KoC name: Walaw
spearleft

Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!Walaw had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via AIM to Walaw Send a message via MSN to Walaw Send a message via Yahoo to Walaw

This isn't a mobile friendly forum.

Quote:
[19:24] <Leash> they just lift a bug that almost killed all ES lol -- Can you Say Pwned???
[19:24] <Leash> but pwned yes idd
Quote:
[19:35] <Spirits> you cut my tbg by more than 1/2
[19:35] <Wally>
[19:35] <Wally> that just makes me smile
[19:36] <Spirits> TFF from 49k to 15
Bigman's AA
Quote:
My tbg went from 3.3 mil to under a mil in a few hours, sorry everyone living on my tbg , but the money has ran out, taking donations, lol
Ever seen an IS this beat up?? 4,783.39/10,000. It's what happens when you get pwned by PR/NL!!
Old 08-01-2015, 04:14 AM
Annihilation
KoC name: Kalki_PR
spearleft

Kalki has a brilliant futureKalki has a brilliant futureKalki has a brilliant futureKalki has a brilliant futureKalki has a brilliant futureKalki has a brilliant futureKalki has a brilliant futureKalki has a brilliant futureKalki has a brilliant futureKalki has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Kalki Send a message via AIM to Kalki Send a message via MSN to Kalki
4206!
I hope this will win it...

Old 26-02-2015, 09:46 PM
Ex-member
KoC name: Boricua
spearleft

Boricua is a glorious beacon of lightBoricua is a glorious beacon of lightBoricua is a glorious beacon of lightBoricua is a glorious beacon of lightBoricua is a glorious beacon of lightBoricua is a glorious beacon of lightBoricua is a glorious beacon of lightBoricua is a glorious beacon of lightBoricua is a glorious beacon of lightBoricua is a glorious beacon of light

I'm surprised this place still exists.
Old 12-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Explosion (Application Admin)
KoC name: emike55
spearleft

emike55 is a splendid one to beholdemike55 is a splendid one to beholdemike55 is a splendid one to beholdemike55 is a splendid one to beholdemike55 is a splendid one to beholdemike55 is a splendid one to beholdemike55 is a splendid one to beholdemike55 is a splendid one to beholdemike55 is a splendid one to beholdemike55 is a splendid one to beholdemike55 is a splendid one to beholdemike55 is a splendid one to beholdemike55 is a splendid one to beholdemike55 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to emike55 Send a message via MSN to emike55

Birthday email reminder brought me here!

35 seconds ago TheGodFather_LaCN 47,652,368 Gold stolen 76 76 306,498,553 369,037,771 details
38 seconds ago meeker 49,080,457 Gold stolen 55 62 438,000,651 815,472,494 details
pwned!

<Tiara> emike55_laptop is cuute
<emike55_laptop> Whoa where did that awesome compliment come from?
<smoran> mm she must want something :P
<emike55_laptop> My body would be what she obviously wants.
<Tiara> im lookin at ur pics
<Tiara> hehehe
<Tiara> maybe if u took some shirtless pics?
Old 21-05-2016, 11:40 PM
Ex-member
KoC name: Devilish-Dion
spearleft

Devilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to allDevilish-Dion is a name known to all

We'll get to 10,000 eventually
(19:12:37) (%smory:#ignition) your such a fag Dion
Quote:
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
Old 29-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Non-member
KoC name: Lancelotnl
spearleft

Lancelotnl is on a distinguished road

Let's go.

Welcome, Lancelotnl.
You last visited: 09-10-2006 at 02:47 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

:')

For everyone still coming here, I just started again: http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4516904

Last edited by Lancelotnl; 29-05-2016 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Melancholy..