Phoenix Rising Phoenix Rising

Go Back   Phoenix Rising > RuinsOfChaos > RuinsOfChaos Public

Notices

Old 29-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Ex-member
KoC name: Gladii
spearleft

Gladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really nice
Ruins of Chaos

Hi, my name's Gladii and I'm an old member of PR on KoC. I noticed this new game, Ruins of Chaos (PR sent me a mail) and tried it out. It seems kinda fun!

So I was wondering if it was possible to create a forum for Ruins of Chaos. I would very much like to join PR on RoC, but I can't find a place to discuss it, neither do I know who my commander should be. Can the admins/mods consider doing this?

Thanks!

And I guess that perhaps, while awaiting the separate forum, we can discuss a little here?

Greetz

www.playfearless.com
Old 29-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Ignition
KoC name: zlooo
spearleft

zlooo is a jewel in the roughzlooo is a jewel in the roughzlooo is a jewel in the roughzlooo is a jewel in the roughzlooo is a jewel in the roughzlooo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to zlooo Send a message via Yahoo to zlooo
thx for the post gladii because i have the same case here .. however i reactivated my old KOC account in oreder for me to be able to rejoin pr... the new game looks really nicer and smother than KOC.

Quote:
this is what would happen to you if try leaving the virtual world to the real world ....so STAY HERE
+1 for me

Last edited by zlooo; 29-06-2008 at 05:20 PM.
Old 29-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Annihilation (IGD and Embassy Mod)
KoC name: Shiggity
spearleft

Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via MSN to Shiggity
Most of us are playing as Phoenix alliance (PHNX)

If you look on page one - or just click on the Alliance button and then click on Phoenix, you will find a complete list of PHNX members - just pick a commander and have some fun!

~ Shiggity

p.s. Welcome back!!

Need help? Got questions and want answers NOW??? Get live help at
#pr-academy
*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.

First, they ignore you. Second, they laugh at you. Third, they fight you. Finally, you win.
~ Gandhi
<3 Kalki

Old 29-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Ignition
KoC name: zlooo
spearleft

zlooo is a jewel in the roughzlooo is a jewel in the roughzlooo is a jewel in the roughzlooo is a jewel in the roughzlooo is a jewel in the roughzlooo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to zlooo Send a message via Yahoo to zlooo
Wink RuinsOfCHAOS: GOBLINS VS HUMANS ( humans are thought to be the strongest)

a tip for those who want to play ROC or already playing ROC:

the pluses that goblins get is they 2 units for each unite they should get(if ur recruit link is clicked u get 2 units not 1) but u get 50 % income reduction.
the hidden part of this benefit is in the armory,because in goblins the cheaper the Weapons the more effeciant they are.. here is a small comparasion between a goblins account and a humans account each with 18000000 gold:

Goblins:
when buying cheapest Weapon 18000 Dagger = 450000 attack power
when buying the expensive Weapon 90 Anvil = 180000 attack power

Humans:with 18000000 add 20% which is thier pluse in the game = 21600000 gold
when buying cheapest Weapon 21600 Knife= 108000 attack power
when buying the expensive Weapon 120 Excalibur = 307200 attack power

please comment

Quote:
this is what would happen to you if try leaving the virtual world to the real world ....so STAY HERE
+1 for me
Old 30-06-2008, 12:57 AM
Ignition
KoC name: FuN_kY
spearleft

Funky~Spunk is a splendid one to beholdFunky~Spunk is a splendid one to beholdFunky~Spunk is a splendid one to beholdFunky~Spunk is a splendid one to beholdFunky~Spunk is a splendid one to beholdFunky~Spunk is a splendid one to beholdFunky~Spunk is a splendid one to beholdFunky~Spunk is a splendid one to beholdFunky~Spunk is a splendid one to beholdFunky~Spunk is a splendid one to beholdFunky~Spunk is a splendid one to beholdFunky~Spunk is a splendid one to beholdFunky~Spunk is a splendid one to behold
hi shigg!!!!!

maybe u could have everyone that wants to play this roc. just join under me )))

http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=e8z9vk6v
Old 30-06-2008, 01:32 AM
Ignition
KoC name: Master_Platinum
spearleft

Master_Platinum is just really niceMaster_Platinum is just really niceMaster_Platinum is just really niceMaster_Platinum is just really niceMaster_Platinum is just really niceMaster_Platinum is just really niceMaster_Platinum is just really niceMaster_Platinum is just really nice
Ruins of Chaos is like the good old ages on KOC

Pretty fun personnaly!
Old 30-06-2008, 05:36 AM
Ex-member
KoC name: ThomasB
spearleft

Thomas is a glorious beacon of lightThomas is a glorious beacon of lightThomas is a glorious beacon of lightThomas is a glorious beacon of lightThomas is a glorious beacon of lightThomas is a glorious beacon of lightThomas is a glorious beacon of lightThomas is a glorious beacon of lightThomas is a glorious beacon of lightThomas is a glorious beacon of lightThomas is a glorious beacon of light
the good old ages with a few extras like unlimited clicking (no there was not unlimited clicking before), a bunch of clutter explaining everything and something else but i forgots
#1 NameLess Sabber
http://nameless-r.us
http://tfe.sltproductions.net
Old 30-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Ex-member
spearleft

Gladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really niceGladii is just really nice
Thanks shiggity, will do!

Are you a new anni? Cause I can't really recall you... Seemed easiest to just join under you

On a totally different RoC topic: is it me or are credits not being saved to the database today?

posts merged ~supermiget89

www.playfearless.com

Last edited by supermiget89; 30-06-2008 at 09:17 PM. Reason: merged
Old 04-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Annihilation (Diplomatic Commander)
KoC name: Keneva
spearleft

Keneva had way too many reps to count!Keneva had way too many reps to count!Keneva had way too many reps to count!Keneva had way too many reps to count!Keneva had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via AIM to Keneva Send a message via MSN to Keneva
Hi Gladii!

Yes, Shiggity is a relatively new - and entirely awesome Anni! She and venge are up near the top and we're playing the Beta with TPC. Great to see you around.

RoC looks like it's going to be what KoC coulda-shoulda-woulda been, if the lazybutt Admins gave two flying rat patooties about the game and its players.

Welcome back
Old 04-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Ex-member
spearleft

Haha, true Keneva ^^ Good to be back!

www.playfearless.com
Old 07-07-2008, 02:15 AM
Ex-member
KoC name: ShadoW_A12M
spearleft

xShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlooo View Post
a tip for those who want to play ROC or already playing ROC:

the pluses that goblins get is they 2 units for each unite they should get(if ur recruit link is clicked u get 2 units not 1) but u get 50 % income reduction.
the hidden part of this benefit is in the armory,because in goblins the cheaper the Weapons the more effeciant they are.. here is a small comparasion between a goblins account and a humans account each with 18000000 gold:

Goblins:
when buying cheapest Weapon 18000 Dagger = 450000 attack power
when buying the expensive Weapon 90 Anvil = 180000 attack power

Humans:with 18000000 add 20% which is thier pluse in the game = 21600000 gold
when buying cheapest Weapon 21600 Knife= 108000 attack power
when buying the expensive Weapon 120 Excalibur = 307200 attack power

please comment
But wouldn't you need shit loads more men to assign weapons to... 90 soliders are alot easier to come by than 18,000 even with the unit boost from clicking and the mass clicking that you can do in this game... Just my thoughts though
Old 07-07-2008, 02:17 AM
Ex-member
spearleft

xShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to allxShadoWx is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keneva View Post
RoC looks like it's going to be what KoC coulda-shoulda-woulda been, if the lazybutt Admins gave two flying rat patooties about the game and its players.

Welcome back
Hmmmmm thats different "rat patooties"
Sorry about double post I forgot
Old 07-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Banned
KoC name: zman007
spearleft

zman007 will become famous soon enoughzman007 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to zman007
im considering it training for the Age 10 so i like the game, and do remember when in school there would be 100k ppl playing it rather than 13kppl
Old 08-07-2008, 07:37 AM
RoC Member
KoC name: Ampzy
spearleft

AmpZ will become famous soon enoughAmpZ will become famous soon enough
Yup i just started back up agian after leaveing KOC i got an email about ROC and now im back in the game with PR

Quote:
You have clicked 0 and grown -666 in the last 24 hours
Quote:
hi, ive been getting a lot of these messages, where does it say when people are looking for a commander? is there a way to turn that off?
Old 09-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Ex-member
spearleft

Looks like the mail PR sent out to the forum members didn't miss its effect

www.playfearless.com
Old 09-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Honoured
KoC name: chirievalord
spearleft

chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via MSN to chirievalord
Old players getting back eh?

Loving it!

Oh... Look what she did...

...I could really collect these...

Quote:
<Slayer> How is life treating the great lord of chirievaness?

* krethera thinks that chirievalord is too hott for his own good

Old 21-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Ignition: Nitro
KoC name: Blunty
spearleft

BluntObject_7 is a splendid one to beholdBluntObject_7 is a splendid one to beholdBluntObject_7 is a splendid one to beholdBluntObject_7 is a splendid one to beholdBluntObject_7 is a splendid one to beholdBluntObject_7 is a splendid one to beholdBluntObject_7 is a splendid one to beholdBluntObject_7 is a splendid one to beholdBluntObject_7 is a splendid one to beholdBluntObject_7 is a splendid one to beholdBluntObject_7 is a splendid one to beholdBluntObject_7 is a splendid one to beholdBluntObject_7 is a splendid one to beholdBluntObject_7 is a splendid one to beholdBluntObject_7 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to BluntObject_7 Send a message via MSN to BluntObject_7
Shiggity, may i have oh.. 100k click credits on that new fangled ROC game?

my new ass name is Barren_ROCKBEARD! and i'm super stoked to be trying out dwarves for the first time in my life!

<~bon> ima bad boy
<~bon> you have to sabb me

* +Keneva spanx bon
Old 23-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Ex-member
KoC name: Darkshine
spearleft

Tanachus will become famous soon enoughTanachus will become famous soon enough
I am playing RoC... I am Darkshine. I am also goblins, and I can confirm that little weapon strat. And yes you need tons more, but I only have the shire which is 3200, 6400 for me per 24 hours. Trust me, you will have enough untrained troops to account for the weapons. I started late, and I am already above rank 500. Indeed, it is everything KoC should of been, and soon I think many will come over.

Goblins hold such a freaking advantage, and I have been sabbed over and over for no real reason, but it costs me very little to repair such small weapons. I have some of the bigger ones for my trained troops mind you, but for untrained... well

I have about 10K untrained give or take on any given day...

I have 1K trained atk, 1K trained def.

I have 3x atk mod, and 3.25x def mod.

My SA is 17 M.
My DA is almost 19M

We won't get into my SR and SD, but I have 17K troops in each.

You do the math. If I could of had stats like that in KoC, what wonders of havoc I could of wrought.

See you all around.

As dark_orc's army runs from the battlefield you examine the collected spoils:
You stole 41,111,032 gold from dark_orc!
You return to camp, your troops elated from your glorious victory.
Old 23-07-2008, 04:52 AM
Ex-member
KoC name: thaneez
spearleft

thaneez is on a distinguished road
well in roc im getting pwnt.... im not gunna lie to anyone... i havent clicked hardly at all and so all i have is like 200m spy.. so i can just sit around and sab.... but hey. were in war so i guess sabbingsd good :P...
Old 23-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Ex-member
KoC name: D-st0rm
spearleft

Destructi0nst0rm has a spectacular aura aboutDestructi0nst0rm has a spectacular aura aboutDestructi0nst0rm has a spectacular aura about
Yeah... goblins are overpowered.... they have to fix that to the next age, with 2 soldier per click you have the same tbg of others races and remains with a attack advantage. The income should drop to 25%
Old 27-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Ex-member
spearleft

The game how it is, is good but its just the sabbing that is screwed up.. But as far as I'm aware venge and fury are working on it so I guess we just need to sit back and see what they come up with... Whatever it is its bound to be better than KoC anyways.
Old 28-07-2008, 01:04 AM
RoC Member
KoC name: lckystr81
spearleft

lckystr81 will become famous soon enoughlckystr81 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lckystr81 Send a message via MSN to lckystr81 Send a message via Yahoo to lckystr81
Well I'm back now but only cause I'm addicted to RoC lol. So glad PHNX is on there...I knew exactly who to join.
Old 03-09-2008, 06:15 AM
Ex-member
KoC name: kandalf
spearleft

kandalf is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Zilk

I hope i am at the correct place. I am playing RoC and enjoy it lots. Just one problem a member from wepwnu keeps on sabbing me. His name is Zilk as i understand we are at peace with this alliance. My question is , Is the peace still on between the clan or can i attack his officers and there officers. Hope you can help.
I am also posting my log so you can see for your self

8 minutes ago zilk Sabotage 1 0
9 minutes ago zilk Sabotage 1 0

1 day ago zilk Sabotage 1 0
Old 03-06-2011, 03:57 AM
Banned
KoC name: PIPI
spearleft

johnsonkid is on a distinguished road
thanks for your post.but i don't know what can i said
.so i decede today i told you a joke .that is:
The poor husband
"You can't imagine how difficult it is for me to deal with my wife," the man complained to his friend. "She asks me a question, then answers it herself, and after that she explained to me for half an hour why my answer is wrong.
Old 28-07-2011, 06:23 AM
Non-member
KoC name: channal
spearleft

channal1 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the nice article. It is very useful.

discount coach handbagspp fitting
microsoft office professional 2010