Phoenix Rising Phoenix Rising

Go Back   Phoenix Rising > Public area > Spam and Chat

Notices

Old 02-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Ignition: Nitro
KoC name: Jerre
spearleft

Jerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of light
humphumphump

Goals for age XI:

Strike above 1,000,000,000
Spy above 200,000,000
And ranked in top 150

The great thing about a computer notebook is that no matter how much you stuff into it, it doesn't get bigger or heavier.
Bill Gates

#4 ranked sabber of age X with 6,538,825,000 gold sabbed!
Old 04-03-2009, 10:56 PM
Ambassador - Demonic Assassins
KoC name: blackness
spearleft

blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via MSN to blackness
Bump bump bump
Old 05-03-2009, 07:18 PM
spearleft

Jerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of lightJerre is a glorious beacon of light
Hey blackness!!! How are you doing with -da- ?

Greetz, Jerre

Goals for age XI:

Spy above 200,000,000
And ranked in top 150

The great thing about a computer notebook is that no matter how much you stuff into it, it doesn't get bigger or heavier.
Bill Gates

Old 06-03-2009, 06:32 AM
KoC name: OmgedopteNa-geboorte
spearleft

TheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant futureTheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant futureTheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant futureTheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant futureTheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant futureTheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant futureTheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant futureTheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant future
This is my contribution

Click the Pawny to receive a ride
Do I like it? Fuck no. Does it matter? Fuck no. :- Fianor
<&Nara> Pawnys don't drink sissy beers
Old 06-03-2009, 09:53 AM
spearleft

Txh TKOS!!!

Goals for age XI:

Spy above 200,000,000
And ranked in top 150

Bill Gates

Old 07-03-2009, 08:53 PM
spearleft

blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!blackness had way too many reps to count!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
Hey blackness!!! How are you doing with -da- ?

Greetz, Jerre
Things are doing great. I am hanging in the 30's and we have 3 others in the top 100 and about 10 more hanging around in the 1k or less group. So can't complain because my guys are playing the game the way it should be played so that works for me.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:42 PM
spearleft

Good to hear you are doing good! I'm ranked approx 100 now, hopefully will stay there till the end of the age !

Greetz, Jerre

Goals for age XI:

Spy above 200,000,000
And ranked in top 150

Bill Gates

Old 09-03-2009, 01:42 AM
spearleft

Notice my new sig though I am playing ALOT of halo 3 now on 360 lol
Old 28-08-2010, 07:25 AM
Ex-member
KoC name: Dragon_Orb
spearleft

Dragon_Orb is on a distinguished road
Somehow I don't think anyone will be winning any clicks, even if by some miracle this even reaches the revised 2k total

#trivia: Official trivia channel of the Cyanide-x IRC Network
Old 30-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Honoured
KoC name: Elfodia
spearleft

Elfodia is a jewel in the roughElfodia is a jewel in the roughElfodia is a jewel in the roughElfodia is a jewel in the roughElfodia is a jewel in the rough
hmmmmmmm

We are the KoC, ressistance is futile. You will be assimilated

King of The Minions together with the great xShadoWx

The Minions is the squad for you! Register now!

Stats of previous played Ages:
Age 2 and Age 3 BETA stats unavailable
Age 3 or check here.
Age 4 or check here.
Age 5 or check here.
Played Age 6, but left way before it ended so no ending stats available.
Stopped playing Age 7 around rank 930 BUT!!! I found my ending stats!: HERE!
Age 8
Age 9 stats so far available here

Well I gotta stop counting! I'm at 5 times now!

Last update signature: 16-01-2008
Old 15-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Honoured
KoC name: chirievalord
spearleft

chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via MSN to chirievalord
2 years and no posts? This is unacceptable! :P

Oh... Look what she did...

...I could really collect these...

Quote:
<Slayer> How is life treating the great lord of chirievaness?

* krethera thinks that chirievalord is too hott for his own good

Old 01-03-2012, 07:57 PM
KoC name: OmgedopteNa-geboorte
spearleft

TheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant futureTheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant futureTheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant futureTheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant futureTheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant futureTheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant futureTheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant futureTheKeeperOfsoulz has a brilliant future
0.x ...

Click the Pawny to receive a ride
Do I like it? Fuck no. Does it matter? Fuck no. :- Fianor
<&Nara> Pawnys don't drink sissy beers
Old 01-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Honoured
KoC name: krethera
spearleft

krethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to krethera Send a message via MSN to krethera
i see you chiri.

[12:54:05] <coked_up_smurf> if I ever become some sort of super villain, I'm so having a place for you in my evil empire
[3:26:11] <PODfreak> yup....u literally made me lol that time
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit....iqid=7pbma64q7
Old 02-11-2012, 04:54 PM
Honoured
KoC name: chirievalord
spearleft

chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!chirievalord had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via MSN to chirievalord
Well FB is our new forum system by the looks of it :P

Oh... Look what she did...

...I could really collect these...

Quote:
<Slayer> How is life treating the great lord of chirievaness?

* krethera thinks that chirievalord is too hott for his own good

Old 02-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Honoured
spearleft

krethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to beholdkrethera is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chirievalord View Post
Well FB is our new forum system by the looks of it :P
we can thank shiggity for that.

[12:54:05] <coked_up_smurf> if I ever become some sort of super villain, I'm so having a place for you in my evil empire
Old 02-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Old timer
KoC name: notbinky
spearleft

binky is a jewel in the roughbinky is a jewel in the roughbinky is a jewel in the roughbinky is a jewel in the roughbinky is a jewel in the roughbinky is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to binky
i see you Miss Krethera, if i win you can have the clicks, but goodluck finding the originator of this thread to claim your prize

Quote:
·lolbec· but your a binky you'll do
• lolbec covers herself in binky
[02:49:53] * @GoddessLaura loves binky more
Old 02-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Honoured
spearleft

really don't know what i'd do with those clicks.

Old 23-08-2019, 07:08 AM
Honoured
KoC name: PsychoticOrc
spearleft

Psycho had way too many reps to count!Psycho had way too many reps to count!Psycho had way too many reps to count!Psycho had way too many reps to count!Psycho had way too many reps to count!Psycho had way too many reps to count!Psycho had way too many reps to count!Psycho had way too many reps to count!Psycho had way too many reps to count!Psycho had way too many reps to count!Psycho had way too many reps to count!Psycho had way too many reps to count!Psycho had way too many reps to count!Psycho had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via AIM to Psycho Send a message via Skype™ to Psycho
Well I don't think we'll ever reach 5000
#1 Sabber for PR in ages 4 and 6 and top 10 in ages 3 and 5