Go Back   Phoenix Rising > Public area > Allies

Notices

Old 26-12-2018, 07:45 AM
Non-member
KoC name: Marketing nh* h*ng
spearleft

hoangmao300 is on a distinguished road
We don’t have a fucking doorbell

So a couple of years I moved out of state with a boyfriend. Was really excited about this however with reason had anxiety about being so far from family and friends. One of the reasons my anxiety was coming out was with nightmares as well as night terrors. I would wake up violently sitting up in a cold sweat, gasping and whatnot. On one distinct night I had woken up the sound of our doorbell ringing. Which at four in the early morning is fucking nerve wracking. So I shook my boyfriend fully awake and said to him I heard the doorbell and also to go check it because I was scared. He rapidly jumps up. Puts on clothes and grabs a bat. Goes all of the way to the front door and opens it. I, scared shitless, am peeking nearby watching it all go down. I see him step outside and I nervously await the verdict of the situation while I listen to him call out to me. Babe? And I respond genuine shaky, Yes? He appears in the doorway with a real frustrated tired look in the eyes of his and states, We do not have a fucking doorbell.