Phoenix Rising Phoenix Rising

Go Back   Phoenix Rising > Public area > Admin Assistance - forum username changes, etc

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Ex-member
KoC name: Derij
spearleft

Derij is a jewel in the roughDerij is a jewel in the roughDerij is a jewel in the roughDerij is a jewel in the roughDerij is a jewel in the roughDerij is a jewel in the rough
Remove my access to ignition please xD

I decided to come back for a bit to casually play some KoC but I've decided to try out some new pastures this time since everythings moved on since age 4 or so hehe.

with that in mind I figured I'd request my access to the ignition areas of the boards are removed to avoid any confusion, conflicting interests and so on.

much <3 and see you on the battlefield (something like that)
Old 07-10-2008, 03:10 PM
Ex-member
KoC name: Derij
spearleft

Derij is a jewel in the roughDerij is a jewel in the roughDerij is a jewel in the roughDerij is a jewel in the roughDerij is a jewel in the roughDerij is a jewel in the rough
part 2...

by remove my access I meant remove my access and not give me access to everything else on the boards >___>

and by everything else i mean explo, anni, staff etc...
Old 07-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Ignition: Nitro (Battlefield mod)
KoC name: Interdit
spearleft

Dark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next level
lmao you are anni...
I bet emike is behind everything..

Quote:
<Walaw> when you start playing with your pride and not your brain is when you lose
Quote:
<[o_o]> Jesus I used to like him, tought he had brain
<Shiggity> [o_o] he does have a brain...t's just in vac mode 0:-)
Quote:
<Im_asleep> ^^
<Hazuki> hehe ur not sleep walking ur sleepkocing
Quote:
* @Xrul|away humps april
* %april looks at Xrul|away hmmmm is that the best you can do
Quote:
<chaos_with_control> thousands of ppl stand up from their comps walk outside and get sunblind after years of being in their parents basement playing KOC
Old 07-10-2008, 07:54 PM
Annihilation (IGD and Embassy Mod)
KoC name: Shiggity
spearleft

Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!Shiggity had way too many reps to count!
Send a message via MSN to Shiggity
No, don't blame emike...

* Shiggity give Derij a happy cookie and then uses her Men In Black zapper on him...

Need help? Got questions and want answers NOW??? Get live help at
#pr-academy
*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.

First, they ignore you. Second, they laugh at you. Third, they fight you. Finally, you win.
~ Gandhi
<3 Kalki

Old 08-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Ignition: Nitro (Battlefield mod)
KoC name: Interdit
spearleft

Dark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next levelDark_Elve has taken reps to the next level
oh I wanted to make a congratulations thread since he got promoted quite quickly

Quote:
<Walaw> when you start playing with your pride and not your brain is when you lose
Quote:
<[o_o]> Jesus I used to like him, tought he had brain
<Shiggity> [o_o] he does have a brain...t's just in vac mode 0:-)
Quote:
<Im_asleep> ^^
<Hazuki> hehe ur not sleep walking ur sleepkocing
Quote:
* @Xrul|away humps april
* %april looks at Xrul|away hmmmm is that the best you can do
Quote:
<chaos_with_control> thousands of ppl stand up from their comps walk outside and get sunblind after years of being in their parents basement playing KOC
Closed Thread